Mr. Webb has over ten years of experience in Project Management, Risk Management and Compliance Support. For the past five years he has worked to design and develop NERC CIP Compliance Programs for a number of Electric Utilities in multiple NERC regions. His experience includes support of both Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) NERC CIP Compliance Teams. Additionally, Mr. Webb has supported a variety of NERC CIP activities including compliance gap analyses, mock audits, project coordination/management and CIP Program Management Model documentation.
Mr. Webb is a Certified Project Management Professional with an extensive breadth of experience and expertise in the area of NERC CIP Compliance:
- NERC CIP Lead for Operational Technology SCADA Engineering and CIP Engineering team
- NERC CIP lead engineer for Business Units in transition to CIP Version 5
- BES Cyber System Categorization and CIP-002 assessment and development
- Patch Management procedures and development
- Change Management – assessed and developed documents for CIP compliance and procedural operational effectiveness
- CIP Version 3 to Version 5 gap analysis, mapping and upgrades
Earlier in Career
Previously, Mr. Webb worked in the Financial Lending Industry in various positions of Operational and Sales Management. Mr. Webb established programs for documentation and tracking compliance activities at the Lender, State and Federal levels. Additionally, Mr. Webb earned his PMP Certification in 2014. Mr. Webb worked as an Instructor of Project Management, Risk Management, Economics and Business courses as well as a variety of other General Education material for seven years at multiple Colleges in the Kansas City area.
Mr. Webb earned a BSBA in Finance/Economics and Management as well as a MBA from Rockhurst University in Kansas City.